Oh no.

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

I am scared to death that this is an omen




4:30 a.m. The bed breaks.

Nope- we were asleep (get your minds out of the gutter!)

This bed is less than 6 months old!  How did it break?  I mean, I know I've gained some weight, but GEEZ LOUISE!!!  It is really broken, too.  The slats are split and the supports under the bed are completely bent over.  Was the mattress and box springs too heavy?  I knew we should've bought an antique bed, but we just HAD to have a king-size.  Nothing purchased new in our generation will ever make it to our grandchildren's generation because it's all crap

Yep, I said it, CRAP.  Instead of the slats laying on the frame of the bed, they were screwed into a piece of freaking chipboard

This has to be a sign.  Does anyone know what it means?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I want minimum information given with maximum politeness. -Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP