Inspiration

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am looking forward to the new year.  I always look forward to a new year, as it gives me a chance to make goals and lists and plans and those are some of my favorite things to do.  I am still trying to find my place.  I turned 30 this year, went back to work after staying home with my kiddos for almost 5 years, lost 10 pounds before summer started (and gained it back throughout the summer!), rejoined Weight Watchers, became more social (sort of), and completed a bible study.  I'm not a finisher, so these were huge accomplishments for me!

Last night I stayed up late to watch Julie & Julia- a fantastic movie that is oh so very inspiring- and I went to bed thinking about the many bloggers that inspire me on a daily basis.  I hunted down Julie's blog and browsed through it for a while, thinking about how brave she was to take on such a challenge and what lesson I could learn from her persistence.

Then I thought of Nester and how her love for all things interior design gave her such a beautiful blog and so many readers.  I feel like taking on my very drab home when reading her blog.  I look around and think "I could do that". 

I think about Alicia and Amy and Film in the Fridge (just to name a few) and how their craftiness and love for all things beautiful inspire me to create.  I just want to sew, sew, sew after browsing their blogs!

I think about Ree and Bea and how I just want to cook, cook, cook after reading their blogs.

And now I am left with this question- what is the focus of this blog?  There are so many things that I love to do!  When you visit here, in what way shall I inspire you???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I want minimum information given with maximum politeness. -Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP