Blah

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have you ever felt as though you had a million things to say but nothing will come out? 

Or what about a million things to do and absolutely no time to do them?

That's how I feel right now.

Hubs is on me like white on rice to get the design for the interior of our beach cottage done, but I just don't have the time to work on it.  Nor do I have the inspiration that I need.  I know it's out there, but I just can't seem to find it.  I keep hoping that I will happen across some wonderful photo that depicts everything that I want and need, but it just hasn't happened yet.

And prices!!!  They really get me down!  How can a pillow cost 118 dollars?????  I mean, it's pretty and all, but as soon as I spend that much on a pillow, guess what's gonna happen?  Yep, that's right!  One of the kiddos will spill kool-aid on it or Calliepoo will pee pee on it. 

There are so many things that I want, want, want......

So, what's a gal to do?  MAKE THEM HERSELF!!!!  That's right, you heard me!  After all, my small word for 2K10 is CREATE!!!!

Here's the challenge:  let's flip through our Pottery Barn catalogs, drool over Restoration Hardware's website, channel Martha and MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

Hubster wants to be able to sleep at the cottage by April 1st.  So, that's the deadline.

My sewing machine is threaded, my paint brushes are laid out in a row......

All I have to say is BRING IT ON!!!!


1 comments:

Shannon February 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

I wanted to share with you that I started a Free Spirit Knits fan page on Facebook. If you want to share your blog entries about your creative journey, as well as your "reduce clutter; create space" exploration..please share with us!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Spirit-Knits/277629364411

Happ Day to you.

Post a Comment

I want minimum information given with maximum politeness. -Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP